Paperback: 108 Pages
Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 5.4 x 0.3 inches
Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounce
By reading this book, you will be able to:
- Understand the challenges overcome by other IT organizations that have successfully deployed private cloud.
- Understand the key people, process, and technology competencies needed necessary for successful deployment.
- Follow a four-phased deployment approach to implement a private cloud that is tailored to the unique needs of your business.
- Gain acceptance of using a resource rental model by all stakeholders, including internal IT, business users, and management.
Whether you are trying to formulate an initial private cloud strategy or refine your current one. Visible Ops Private Cloud is based on a prescriptive four phase approach:
- Phase 1 – Cut through cloud clutter – plan and communicate objectives, manage initial proof of concept efforts, and develop competency road maps.
- Phase 2 – Design services, not systems – design business optimized cloud services, enable one-touch service ordering, and implement a repeatable approach for build and deploy.
- Phase 3 – Orchestrate and optimize resources – update monitoring and alerting, deploy a policy engine to codify response, automate resource changes and workload moves.
- Phase 4 – Align and accelerate business results – complete transition to a resource rental model, reshape consumption behavior, and streamline response to changing business needs.